Re: intellectual whiplash

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 07:44:01 -0500

kmt127 wrote:

> Let me know when your interested in debate or any exchange of discourse
> other than a thinly veiled discursive spectacle under the rubric of
> historical jeopardy.

Don't be so touchy--I'll give you the answers: Joseph Beuys wrote that
line and went on to say: "It is through people that ideas move forward,
while in art they atrophy as a residual product and eventually are left
behind." As to Phidias/Ezekias (classical Greek sculptor/painter) who
hassled them? We don't know.

Best wishes,
Joseph