Re: CHILD ART EXHIBITIONS & COMPETITIONS

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 17:23:00 -0500

Say, there are a lot of things on the Net for kids to do. One my son
likes is called "The Refrigerator". It's really not adult oriented kids
vote on a weekly basis and they submit too.Then they post it for all to
see. To me I don't promote kids(it kind of feels like stage moms) you
know what I mean? I'm sure you don't mean that. I'd check children's
museums or Museums which teach Art and ask the Director for literature.
Someone in this group probably knows though.

People speak up.
Sandra

www.artcontest.com