Re: Display

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 17:01:10 -0500

Oh I agree. Iwould display everyones work at sometime during the year.
However I've been lucky with small schools. When I hear about 600
or 800 it seems intimidating. I think I would try to use glass dispay
tables or if you have a case where a group of kids work could be
displayed. This would be for something 3d. I also like the idea of
showing a whole classes work. Maybe you could start or might already
have an Art Newsletter. This could have poetry writing and a different
Artist every week or month however you publish the Newsletter.

Sandra