Re: Chicago/How is ART important enough to THEM to let you go?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 17:00:23 -0500 (EST)

Except for dire emergencies, I rarely miss school. So I feel entitled to
take personal leave, professional leave, even leave without pay, if
necessary, to go to national. This is only my third year of attending,
and I've been teaching a looooong time, but when I went to San Francisco,
I was hooked. My husband goes with me. I'll go every year I am able. It
is wonderful--and we all deserve it.
Judy