Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]EVasso
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:48:46 EST
Every since Marcia asked about things to do while at the NAEA in Chicago, I
have thought about a top ten list (in no particular order) of things to do:
1. Visit the African-American du Sable Museum in Washington Park on the South
2. Visit the Mexican Museum of Fine Arts in Pilsen.
3. See the statue of Michael Jordan outside the United Center.
4. Walk the stretch from North Avenue beach to Navy Pier along Lake Michigan.
5. Have an Italian beef sandwhich at Mr. Beef on Orleans St.
6. See "Bedroom at Arles" at the Art Institute.
7. Check out the Tiffany tiled decorations at the Cultural Center on Michigan
and Randolph. Sit in the reading room on the first floor and relax with a cup
of latte and a biscotte from the Corner Bakery which is right next to the
8. Go to the Ancient Egypt and African exhibits at the Field Museum.
9. Have some pierogi at the Busy Bee in Bucktown.
10. Slide down the base of the Picasso in Daley Plaza.