Re: need thoughts

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 10:27:20 PST

In elementary school, I feel you should display every child's piece of
artwork. I don't display every lesson but when I do display, I hang up
every child's piece from that lesson. There is too much competition
when they get older. It is a real ego booster for an elementary student
to see their artwork hanging in the halls.

As far as sending it home, I am open to some new ideas. Any out there?
Judy
>From Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 07:37:26 -0700
From: Ruth Wilson <RWilson>
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: need thoughts

Just wondering how you feel about displaying art on the walls of an
elementary school. Should only the best be displayed or should every
child's piece every lesson be displayed? How do you send art home? My
kids want to take their work home right away but most stuff it in their
backpack and it comes out crumpled and torn. Thanks for your opinions.
Ruth