Re: NAEA convention

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:15:50 -0500

I'm not going but one place I use to be a member of but doesn't have
to do with Art is THE BROOKFIELD ZOO. A great place open all year round.
Be sure and go by the Ape house Which some of you might remember from
2 years ago. This is the Zoo where the female gorilla watch over the
little boy who fell in. I do miss Chicago but especially the Zoo.
Everyone knows about the Museums and Art Institute so have a Great Time.

Sandra