Re: to Roodkil/And a change of topics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 13:01:18 -0500

I agree although I myself was nasty by calling this person Art Damaged!
This poor person will probably never contribute again and I wouldn't
want that for it is an open forum. We can learn from everyone.
I do believe the person would be from KY since although it says
Anchorage it also says ky after k12.Although I don't know if I/m looing
at the right address. At any rate I am such an awful speller too.
I wish this topic was over.

If there are as many as 700 out there why then are we not hearing from
more of you?

My husband joined a Dragonball Z group which although generally centered
on that topic (JAPANESE ANIMATION CHARACTER) they I forget the term
sprout off to other topics.

Lets try to have other topics concerning Art.Or more topics.

Does anyone out there do Fresco painting? I did a few workshops on this
at the Cloisters in Ny around 78&79.

NEW TOPIC:

Please respond to these Questions:

What kind of Artist are you? ie Painter/ceramics etc

Are you where you want to be professionally with your work?

Are any of you showing in a Gallery or do you even want to?

Are most of you Art Educators but not Artists?

Sandra