RE: to Roodkil

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:15:37 -0500

To everyone who has been flaming Roodkil-I find it interesting that when
I suggested we check spelling before posting, I got knocked for it, now
everyone is being incredibly cruel to someone who may not know our
language very well. Look at his address-it looks to me like he may not
be from the US and maybe he hasn't had much training in our syntax.I
admit that it's hard to understand, but let's not be ugly
Americans-let's give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
Linda