If you could possibly find the time in the near future would
you please give us some feedback on how much you use
ArtsEdNet and what you like and don't like. All you need to
do is fill out the survey below and send it right back to me.
As a little thank you for your help we'll send you a wonderful,
red ArtsEdNet mouse pad, pen and pin if you do the
* answer at least 12 of the questions below AND
* get your completed survey back to us by noon on Monday,
* give us your mailing address
Just E-Mail your completed survey back to me at
FAX it to me at: 310-440-7704.
For those of you who can't respond by 3/23 all of us on the
ArtsEdNet team would still love to hear from you and to
include you in our results.
Many thanks for all your help.
ARTSEDNET Survey Questions
*****About ArtsEdNet Talk*****
1. How long have you subscribed to ArtsEdNet Talk
(ArtsEdNet Talk is this e-mail discussion group/listserver)?
* Less than 1 month
* 1-6 months
* 6-12 months
* 1-2 years
* over 2 years
2. Which version of ArtsEdNet Talk do you use?
* the Regular version (these days you are getting 20-30
messages per day from ArtsEdNet Talk)
* the Digest Version (you get 2 to 3 e-mails a day with many
messages in each)
3. Why do you prefer the version you are getting?
4. What do you find most valuable about participating in
5. What do you find least valuable about participating?
6. Did you read the messages relating to one or more of our
special programs (including those on Sandy Skoglund, Jesus
Moroles, John Biggers, Multicultural arts education, Art and
Ecology, Inquiry-based and thematic teaching)?
* Yes. If yes what did you like about the programs you read?
7. Have you ever used the ArtsEdNet Talk archive on the
ArtsEdNet Web site?
* Yes. If yes, why?
* No. If no, why not?
****About the ArtsEdNet Web Site****
8. How often do you visit the ArtsEdNet Web site
* several times a week
* about once a week
* several times a month
* about once a month
* one or two times a quarter
* less than once a quarter but I have visited the ArtsEdNet
Web site at least once in my life
* I have never visited the ArtsEdNet Web site.
*** If you have never visited the ArtsEdNet Web site, why
9. Which of the following special ArtsEdNet features have
you looked at on the ArtsEdNet Web site?
* Sandy Skoglund
* Jesus Moroles
* Celebrating Pluralism
* Art and Ecology
* John Biggers
* Trajan's Forum
* Making Architecture: The Getty Center from Concept
* Wave Your Banner Project
* Kids Framing Kids
10. In what way is ArtsEdNet most useful for you?
11. What do you think are the most important things we
should do to improve ArtsEdNet?
12. Do you think we should have a special version of
ArtsEdNet for students and, if so, what should we do to the
current ArtsEdNet to make it work better for your students
13. Please, please give us one or more anecdotes of how
you have used ArtsEdNet Talk or the ArtsEdNet Web site in
your professional life.
**** Some Information about You*****
14. My primary association with arts education is:
* K-12 Teacher, * what grade(s) and subject(s) do you
* Art specialist
* Curriculum specialist
* Other K-12 School Administrator
* School Board Member
* University faculty * what subjects do you teach?
* Other, please describe:
15. Optional - so we can contact you if we would like to
quote you and so we can send you your thank you gifts for
responding by 3/23.
* Your name:
* Your e-mail address:
* Your mailing address: