Re: English and Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:20:41 -0500

Just a thought .I do believe the chinese fold paper as well as Japanese.
If so in origami they seem to have made every animal. What about
having the folded animals as links to the English words.
Don't worry about bringing supplies for the whole class. Be addaptable
to your surroundings. Bring what little things you might use. Your own
supplies. I usually travel with : Scissors,ruler lead pointer,
eraser,pencil with extra leads.white out,sticky tack,glue,paper clips
tracing paper pad for ideas. Sometimes whiteout tape and scotch and
masking tape. Bring what you think you'll need.You can always use a copy
machine.ie a mask outline which could be copied.I'm sure they will have
paper possibly their own tools. Try to find out more information.
If not draw in the sand.

Hope all goes well,
Sandra