Re: Mystery Theme Unit

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:43:37 -0500

Have you looked at the work of Jennifer Bartlett? I did a class on her
last year.Her pictures are very mysterious.She hides pictures ie animals
especially horses,indians etc in nature scenes,.Anyway she would be
a good person as one of your samples if nothing else. I do like the
giving them a theme and letting them make up something with it.

Sandra

Janine A. Lee RMT-BC wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> The 4th and 5th grade teachers in my school will be doing a mystery unit
> with their classes next quarter.
. Does anyone have any