Re: Attn. Lynn in NJ: Around The World In 180 Days

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Geralyn Schroeder (gschroed.com)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 08:16:23 -0700 (MST)

Anne - We are having a similar multicultural fair at my elementary school.
I am looking for ideas on Egypt. Can you explain how you made mummy
cases, etc.? I would really appreciate it.

Gigi Schroeder
Nash Elementary School
Tucson, Arizona