Re: 101 Posting Hints!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:16:03 -0500

I say lighten up. Life is relativly short. I myself am tightly wound and
am trying to ease the tention.I must have missed this tiff. Linda did
you step on toes? I'm sure that is easy when dealing with so many
creative juices. People lets remember this is or should be an
informative,painless and pleasant experience.

Ps I'm am not the one having discipline problems with students. I don't
have any since just moving.I've always worked in small private schools
where class size is no more than 24.I've always had good responsive
teachers and principals.I just can't spell thats all.An Me Grammars Bad
Tooo! PLEASE STOP SENDING ME DISCIPLINE ADVICE ON MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.
My husband will think your all wacko if you don't.
Thanks,
No Bumps Nor Bruises,
SANDRA SUMMERS-BARRICK