RE: 101 Posting Hints!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:46:26 -0500

Dear Mr. T-Obviously I have offended you in some way-for that, I
apologize, but I find it frustrating when educators do not pay attention
to the image they project when they don't take the time to write in
acceptable fashion. Teachers are under the gun for so many things-at
least in this state-that I believe it is important for us to do what we
can to convince the public that we practice what we teach. Where I am,
they are even talking about giving teachers competency tests.
At any rate, if I offended you, or anyone else on the net, I'm
sorry. Perhaps my reasons will help you understand. I cannot take you
off the mailing list-you need to do that through artsednet. Have a great
day! Linda