Re: art and technology

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:29:26 -0500

Mike, Hi my husband is a digital effects Artist. He does computer
Animation.High end stuff,softimage,flame flint matador etc. He says the
best thing you could do would be to get Photoshop.Also known as Adobe
Photoshop. I guess it retails for around 500$ Don't be scared off that's
if you get it from a retailer. He said you can get it through Adobe
and a school would probably get a sizable discount.You would have to
track them down. He said they should have a Web on the internet.I'd try
them. Goodluck and tell them your a school.

Bye,
Sandra