Re: color painting lesson

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:17:23 -0500

I have seen the color wheel paainted with the watch and watchband drawn
with pencil and value. The face of the watch is the color wheel. They can
design the face however they like and they have to show the primary,
secondary, and intermediat. The may paint the hands of the watch or the
background using neutrals.----------