Fwd: Re: Misc. Resources for Elementary and Secondary

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Darryl Billington (billingtond)
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:04:57 -0500

--WebTV-Mail-2011419368-61

From: billingtond (Darryl Billington)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 21:40:48 -0500
To: reynolds (susan reynolds)
Cc: billingtond
Subject: Re: Misc. Resources for Elementary and Secondary

Thanks for "citing the site":
http://www.utc.edu/SCEA/unitsiva.htm
I checked it out and found info there about several upcoming
conferences. I e-mailed SIEVA (the Southeast Institute for Educa-
tion in the Visual Arts) for more info about the one in Savannah (July
6-17). Is anyone going to that one? Or, has anyone attended in the past.
If so, how was it?
(The Multi-Arts Renewal Institute's Con-
ference, June 22-26 looks good, but that's
our exam week .)
Darryl
P.S. Thought others would like to know
about these!