Re: high school art textbooks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 19:20:57 -0500

Try the 1998 Publications Getty Education Institute fotr the Arts. It's
free and it's on the Getty Web page.Click on Publcations catalog. It has
several Books,prints,videos and Multi cultural publications put out by
them and several other places.The books range from 10-25$. There is also
a list of other free Pub.listed but you have to write and request it.
http://artsedge.kennedy-center.org/ This is another web for
Art Education I myself haven't used a book for highschool kids,but I do
like the curriculum in DBAE to pick and choose and there are several
Lesson plans and projects in the Publication you can order which has
K-12. I plan to buy some.

Sandra