Fwd: The Barber...........

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
KateriTeka (KateriTeka)
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 11:50:02 EST

--part0_889894204_boundary

From: BaddTeddy <BaddTeddy>
Subject: The Barber...........
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 03:29:57 EST

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/baddteddy/homepage.htm">BaddTeddy Website -
Free Medical Links Courtesy of the DragonsSlayers</A>

(\
\'\
\'\
_________
/ '| From the Desk ()_________)
\ '/ \
~~~~~~~ \
\ of \
~~~~~~ \
(==)
\____~~___\
(__) BADDTEDDY JOKE OF THE DAY ()__________)

****************
Good morning....
Coffee's Ready.....
``__D``___D``__D
__________________________
Follow your DREAMS... for they are the hope of the
Future

****************
Today's Joke Courtesy of Kyla4U
****************

The Barber

A priest went into a Washington, D.C. barbershop and got his hair cut.

He then asked asked how much he owed the barber. "No charge, Father," the
barber said. "I consider it a service to the Lord."

When the barber arrived at his shop the next morning, he found a dozen small
prayer booklets on the stoop along with a thank you note from the priest.

A few days later, a police officer came in. "How much do I owe you?", the cop
asked after his haircut. "No charge, officer," the barber answered. "I
consider it a service to my community."

The next morning the barber found a dozen doughnuts on the stoop along with a
thank you note from the police officer.

A few days after that, a politician walked in for a haircut. "How much do I
owe you?" he asked afterward. "No charge," the barber replied. "I consider it
a service to my country."

The next morning when he arrived at the shop, the barber found a dozen
politicians waiting on the stoop.

To Receive Free Joke of the Day, Please Email BaddTeddy
BaddTeddy: Joke of the Day, c/o Steven W. Nunnally, Box 1327 Cape Coral, FL
33910
<A HREF="http://www.missingkids.com/html/ncmec_default_hotlines.html">
www.missingkids.com</A> <--Click here, please help find the children-->
<A HREF="http://www.findsam.com/main.htm">Find Sam</A>