Re: 6th grade painting lesson?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:50:20 -0500

Thought I'd give more information."Doing Art Together"by Muriel
Silberstein-Storfer with Mablen Jones
ISBN 0-671-24109-5 copyrite 1982 Simon and Schuster
Discovering the joys of appreciating and creating art as taught at the
Metropolitan Museum of Art's famous parent-child workshop
The teaching of art and it's appreciation. It is a step by step guide
for both Adults and children to learn in practical terms,how to set up a
workshop,experiment with color,create out of 2 dimentions the illusion
of 3,construction paper sculptures,and much more. It gives the beginner
an aesthetic awareness of the creative process and demonstrates how to
see and use art in all forms as a life enhancing etc experience.