Re: 6th grade painting lesson?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 13:02:49 -0500

An excellent book on this is " Doing Art together"it is the parent
/child workshop instructed at the Metropolitan Museum of Art we also
used it when I taught at a museum with a class of 15.It explains how to
set up a paint tray and which colors to introduce first it also deals
with every age and several mediums including clay.It has been of value
for me and my children as well.Look it up.
Sandra