RE: Guy in a bar (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
robert L. Snyder (rsnyder)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:32:07 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:28:58 -0500 (EST)
From: "robert L. Snyder" <rsnyder>
To: "Fields, Linda" <fieldsl.us>
Subject: RE: Guy in a bar (fwd)

Hi Linda,

Just thought the joke was pretty good, yet not too crude. Actually, I
would like to see more jokes (especially ones that relate to art,
teaching, etc.) on our artsednet list serve now & then, as the discussions
over the past few years get pretty serious and loaded with information and
strong opinions.

Can't say I know of many myself, but several other 'Net' groups I subsribe
to seem to share more 'lighter' moments now & then. I'll try to snag a few
and forward them on.

- Rob Snyder, Elem. art teacher, Maryland