Re: Seventh Grade Ceramics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Chaney (lchaney)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:24:33 -0600

All this talk about hands reminds me of a drawing assignment I do with 6th
graders. Students position their left hand into letters of the alphabet in sign
language and draw it with the other. I have a book on this and we practice the
alphabet together. Students then spell out their name and draw their hand posing
for each letter. This is drawn and shaded in pencil.

Melissa Chaney
Midway R-1
K-12
Cleveland, MO