Re: To Linda Stauffer: 7th grade ceramics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:47:00 -0500

Pamela W. Lackey wrote:

> John M. Barrick wrote:
> >
> > I guess producing their own tiles and then constructing a dome shape
Actually I was thinking cement. I know someone who made a Dome shaped
building which reminded me of an igloo.True she did press them into
cement a sort of "Judy Chicago type House".Well not with broken plates
It resembled a cracked house One which was whole and yet appeared
shattered because of the motifs of all the tiles.
I am rambling!!!!!!!
A wall would be nice. Check into Spanish Art.