Re: To Linda Stauffer: 7th grade ceramics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:27:32 -0500

I guess producing their own tiles and then constructing a dome shape
igloo outside out of them is out of the Question.
Actually I like the hand idea. I just saw collection of someone's who
had I believe Rodan Hands? They placed them on their table as a center
piece.
Sandra