Re: Mellisa Chaney Art Work/Prints

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:22:04 -0500

I forgot to mention. A person to talk to at Coldsnows is Mike Cawthon
and if she still works there Stephanie is does the ordering. Also I have
a friend in Independence who owns a printing business. Van Cleve's
Printing. His name is Richard Van Cleve.A great guy who also is a
painter and just had a very successful show this past fall. Good luck
and if you talk to them say hi. I'm not into giving Phone numbers on the
internet but you could look them up and I'm sure they'd have know
problem answering questions.

Sandra