Re: artsednet-digest V2 #611

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bryan Stecker (rekcets)
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 16:41:13 -0800

I live in Salem, Oregon and our district has 200 teachers retiring this
year. I don't know how many art teachers, but perhaps there will be an
opening or two. We only have art teachers in the middle and high schools in
most of our state (sad but true). Good luck, the northwest is a great place
to live.

Anne Stecker