[Fwd: Math ????]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John M. Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 00:44:40 -0500

--------------521BB2CFF4AF67328AE4554A

Hoping this gets to you
--------------521BB2CFF4AF67328AE4554A

Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 00:33:35 -0500
From: "John M. Barrick" <astroboy>
To: RWilson
Subject: Math ????

Me again. Last year I did a DBAE on M.C. Escher. A lot of the upper
grade teachers did units every year on him teaching Math. We did
it doing Tessalations. Look it up on the internet. I know I've found it
before. Tessalation is a pattern created by repeated shapes. If you have
an Art Literacy program set up in your school system or look through the
Getty Web you should find it. If nothing else look him up in the
Library.
Bye, Sandra Summers-Barrick

--------------521BB2CFF4AF67328AE4554A--