Re: Printing and publishing question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Sat, 07 Mar 1998 16:57:02 PST

I am also writing and illustrating a children's book. As far as
Publishers, I have used the "1997 Children's Writer's & Illustrator's
Market" book. It is published each year. Unfortunately, I am following
in Dr. Suess' steps, in that I have had 8 returns on my story as to
date. (It took Dr. Suess 29 trys at publishers before he got his first
book published!)

If anyone else has anymore advice, I would be most interested in reading
it. Thanks for your help in advance....and GOOD LUCK Melissa.

Judy Collins...the artist, not the singer!