Re: Re: Art students and the Internet

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Walter Krueger (wkrueger)
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 21:19:24 -0800

Hi Darryl:

Please check out our web page of links relating to using technology of all
kinds including the web to use with teaching elementary children. If you
know of any new sites, please write us. Students can indeed access art
from around the world using the internet.

-Walter Krueger http://www.teleport.com/~pava/artstech.shtml