Re: LA art teachers...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kenney5
Fri, 06 Mar 1998 17:52:26 +0000

the girl's in circles wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm an art ed major, junior, in PA- and I'm going to be spending my spring
> break just south of LA, the Redondu Beach area. I was wondering if any of
> you out there would be interested in allowing me to observe your classroom for
> part of a day.
> Please email me privately if you are in the area, I dont know California at
> all, so as close as I can get to Redondu Beach would be fantastic.
> I really appreciate it!! :)
> Renee
> r567467h
Hello Renee,
Lucky you!!! I have been an arts educator in this
area(called the SOUTH BAY)look on the map to see why.
The area has been selected by the Presents' task
force as a TYPICAL or model area. I can't imagine
where you will be as most of the schools are not on
year round schedules. I am sure I am full of
resources that will be of use to you and I am willing
to share. Joan, please respond if you please