RE: An Important Project

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:19:18 -0500

William-what fantastic ideas! I haven't had much experience with this
population, but I bet if you contacted places like the CP association,
occupational and rehabilitation therapists, and other associations for
the various disabilities you could get some great input. Wish I could be
in Chicago to see your presentation. Good luck! Linda