Re: life drawing classes/ secondary level

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:09:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello George,
My guess is that you'd be "exposing" yourself to a lot of negative
publicity, and maybe worse. One solution might be to suggest that your
students go (with parental approval) to a local community college or adult
ed program for Saturday or summer life drawing classes. If you decide to
go agead with holding life classes at your school, please get the counsel
of your administrators, parents, and attorney. Some communities may find
this perfectly acceptable, but if yours turns out not to be, you could
imperil your career.
Judy