re: "The Story Nobody Knows"

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:16:22 -0500

Dear Mary H.,

Sure I'm interested in your bibliography. Sounds very interesting. What I
usually do, though, is actually read stories and cover them up so the
students don't see the illustrations-lest the illustrations sway them into
someone else's style of imagery. Of course this isn't always necessary. I
use other artist's works to illustrate concepts- so why not illustators?

Thanks for your reply,

Mark