RE: Kid's distruction and waste

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 10:03:30 -0500

Lynda et al-don't know if this will help or not, but several years ago
when I worked in middle school, I worked closely with several teachers
who taught students with various learning disabilities, etc. We designed
ways that their visual students who had difficulty with reading and
writing could complete such things as science and social studies
research projects in visual form. This team approach seemed to help the
students succeed and helped to open teachers' eyes to the various
learning styles and ways of presenting information. Maybe trying a team
approach will help. Linda