Re: Aesthetics educ.resrch.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Geralyn Schroeder (gschroed.com)
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 07:41:17 -0700 (MST)

Suzette - I'm not familiar with any areas of the world that are not
aesthetically pleasing, but have you thought of approaching areas that
lack education and have large amounts of defacing monuments, parks, etc.
Also, what about areas that are not concerned with litter pick up and
keeping the environment clean and this relates to aesthetics and education
(sorry about all the "ands").

gigi schroeder