RE: More Comments from John Biggers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:51:46 -0500

Very interesting post, Nancy-thanks. You and others might be interested
in murals done by North Carolina students from 16 schools after an
exhibit/study of Biggers' Upper Room. You can find it on the NC Museum
of Art Page. When you get to the page, click on Student Projects. The
one from Eastern Guilford High School is mine. The address is
http://www2.ncsu.edu/ncma
He is a wonderful man and North Carolina is proud to claim him
as our native son! Linda