Re: new teacher

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 15:30:56 -0500 (EST)

I RECENTLY bought this book at a PAEA conference in Slippery Rock, PA. I
have just begun to read it and it is wonderful--full of ideas.
The publisher is Barn Press 8 Saint Thomas #5 Toronto, Ontario M5S 2B8. I
purchased it through a representative of Little Red Hen Press in
Pennsylvania. I have the address somewhere. Well worth the $40 (approx.)
plus tax. Fran

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998 CalligHead wrote:

> There is also a great book by Annie Smith, called "Getting Into Art History" from Barn Press (I can look up the address if you e-mail me)
>
> Annie Smith has done some fun and amazing lessons with art history. Her theory is that art history should not be "slides in a dark room" The lessons are hands-on activities. (mostly high school and college level)
>
> Tami Rondeau
> Des Moines, IA

  • Reply: SJMarvin: "Re: new teacher"