Fwd: College Art Programs

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
RWilk85411 (RWilk85411)
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 09:26:05 EST

--part0_888762365_boundary

From: RWilk85411 <RWilk85411>
To: CalligHead
Cc: foneal
Subject: Re: College Art Programs
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 09:02:42 EST

Oops! I just saw your address on another posting. Then I went back and reread
the first one. And you started off with the information I requested. I
apologize. I just got up. And I am most definitely not a morning person. If I
had been more alert I would probably have guessed Iowa State because they have
an excellent program. You have made several really good suggestions in
subsequent postings. Keep up the good work and keep on sharing.
Reatha

--part0_888762365_boundary--