ABSENTEE LETTERS ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY SCHOOL TEACHERS FROM THE PARENTS
OF THEIR STUDENTS.....
1. Dear School: Please excuse John from being absent on January 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33.
2. Please excuse Dianne from being absent yesterday. She was in bed
3. I had to keep billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping
because I didn't know what size she ware.
4. Please excuse Johnny for being. It was his father's fault.
5. Mary could not come to school because she was bothered by very close
6. Chris will not be in school cuz he has a acre in his side.
7. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken off his face.
8. Excuse Gloria. She has been under the doctor.
9. Lillie was absent from school yesterday because she had a going
10. My son is under the doctor's care and should not take fisacal ed.
Please execute him.
11. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football and was
hurt in the growing part.
12. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spend
this weekend with the marines.
13. Please excuse Joyce from P. E. for a few days. Yesterday she fell
out of a tree and misplaced a hip.
14. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
15. Maryann was absent December 11-16 because she had a fever, sore
throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and
sore throat. Her brother had low grade fever and ached all over. I
wasn't the best, either, sore throat and fever. There must have been
something going around; her father even got hot last night.
16. Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had diar dyrey
diereah the shits.
17. Please excuse Blanch from jim today. She is administrating.
18. George was absent yesterday because he had a stomach.
19. Ralph was absent yesterday because of a sore trout.
20. Irving was absent this morning because he missed his bust.
21. Please excuse Sarah for being absent. She was sick and I had her
22. Please excuse Wayne for being out yesterday, because he had the