Re: Justify Art & Tech: Our schools & businesses

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
robert L. Snyder (rsnyder)
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 17:32:45 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

Hello Chris. Yes, the article is in the Jan. 30th edition of the C.S.
Monitor. Page 10 & 11. Many public libraries and college/Univ. libraries
subscribe to it. Ckeck you local ones, but don't feel you have to drive 50
miles. Let me know if you weren't able to locate it and I can send to you
snail mail.

- Rob

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Christine Merriam wrote:

> Hi Robert,
> Would you happen to have the date or any info on how to find that issue
> of the Christian Science Monitor? I know our HS teacher would like to
> have it... so would I :)
>
> Thanks!
> Chris Merriam
> Kayenta Intermediate Art