Re: Blue Skies, nothin' but blue skies...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Mesko (oususacm.edu)
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 14:48:32 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

I just wanted to say that the information on the student teaching end was
very helpful, even though I was not doing what that girl was, I'm always
very careful how I dress. It was helpful to me since right now I am
finishing up doing my student teaching weeks. I enjoy reading everything
that is on here and if it doesn't interest me, I just delete it and go
on. All of you teachers that put input on here are very helpful and I
appreciate the information. Enjoy life while you can, especially the
magic of icycles on the window or dew on the grass.... art is magic....
:) Sincerely, Cindy Mesko

On Sun, 16 Mar 1997, Deborah Gilbert wrote:

> > Do you really think it is important
> >that we discuss, for days and days, the dress codes of student teachers,
> >whether or not proper spelling is important online, and why the sky is
> >painted with a band of blue in elementary works?!
> >P L E A S E !!!!! Think before you post!
> >
> >John R. Tate
> >Brien McMahon High School
> >Norwalk, CT.
>
> John,
>
> Being an elementary art teacher who works closely observing the
> developmental level of my students and who tries to advance the 'seeing' of
> young artists, I think such topics are very interesting. I can , however,
> understand why this isn't of interest to a high school art teacher.. but
> then, on the flip side of this issue, I find the continued discussion of
> block scheduling very uninteresting because it doesn't pertain to me.
>
> Deborah Gilbert
> Altura Elementary
> Aurora, CO

Respond to this message.