Re: Celebrate Diversity of opinion, too !

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 21:10:39 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

Thank you anyway, Mr. Snyder, but I'll gladly apologize for myself when I
think an apology is appropriate. In this case, I was simply offering some
friendly advice to someone who seems to be suffering some discomfort.
Judy

On Sat, 15 Mar 1997, robert L. Snyder wrote:

> Now Judy, that wasn't very nice. We celebrate and recognize diversity of
> opinion, no matter how much we may disagree.
>

> John, I apologize for my umd colleague.
>
> -Robert Snyder, EDCI, Univ. Maryland.

Respond to this message.