Re: Blue Skies, nothin' but blue skies...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rita Glass (rglass.ne.us)
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 07:30:56 -0600 (CST)

Respond to this message.

I have been teaching art and combined arts for 30 years and agree that
much of this BANTER such as student teachers wearing or not wearing make
up...has reduced this medium to.......its lowest possible level...this
should be a creative sharing and stimulating source of communication..by
the way the article on the Irish lady creating her faux art made the
front page in my city.............I have my delete key rather extensively
lately...sorry...

On Thu, 13 Mar 1997, John R. Tate wrote:

> Thank you Mark!
>
> Honestly folks, I have never in my life read so much banter regarding the
> most inane topics of conversation. Aren't most of you art educators?
> Didn't you get all of this as undergraduate art education majors? Haven't
> you all heard of Lowenfield? This discussion has been going on now for
> four days! Ergh! Talk about something more pertinent please! I can't take
> it anymore! I find myself deleting virtually everything lately.

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: carla harwitt: "Re: Blue Skies, nothin' but blue skies..."