Re: NAEA convention, Sunday night

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Scurfield (scurfield)
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 23:34:01 -0600

Respond to this message.

Scurfield wrote:

> Hello colleagues who are going to the NAEA convention in New Orleans!
> Both of my roommates are leaving on Sunday, but I was not able
> to fly home until Monday. I am looking for someone with the same
> dilemma who would like to share a room at the Hilton on Sunday night.
> (Actually, at this point I do not have a room reserved for Sunday at the
> Hilton, but at the Doubletree.) Please email me with your phone number
> so we can make arrangements. My email address is:
> scurfield.
>
> Sincerely, Marcia Scurfield, Derby, KS

I sent this message about a week ago, but so far no response. I can't
afford to stay alone at the Hilton, but my flight doesn't leave until
Monday. Anyone out there in the same boat? We can help each other.

Thanks to all of you who have been sending info about N'awlins! I'm
really getting excited now--just gotta finish up those pins!

Are you signing up for the Artsednet Talk reception on Thursday evening?
Is there anything the Getty Center does that isn't First Class?!?! It
will be fun to put faces and names together.

Respond to this message.