Re: Got a kid friendly URL?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Scurfield (scurfield)
Wed, 05 Mar 1997 21:31:49 -0600

Respond to this message.

whimscal wrote:

> Do any of you know of a cool/fun/education site for students that is art
> related? I am getting a list together for a web site I will be uploading
> for my art class.
> Thanks,
> Whims
> P.S.: I got your's already Ken! : )

I just visited Craig's site at:

http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/@rt_gallery.html

and I think it's definitely worth a look. Rosa Juliusdottir's students
at the Akureyri School of Visual Arts have work currently on this site
and it is lovely.

Will you please publish the complete list on Artsednet Talk when you're
finished compiling it? I'm sure many people would be interested.

Thanks, Marcia Scurfield, Derby, KS

Respond to this message.