Re: Curriculum Issues

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Mesko (oususacm.edu)
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 13:34:33 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

There is a quick way to print out from the internet quickly: you
highlight the area that you want to print, then you go under edit and do
copy then you go under start button to programs, accessories, notepad
open, then do a paste under edit and then go under file and do print.
Hope this helps, Cindy Mesko

On Sun, 2 Mar 1997 Mcracker wrote:

> Hello-
> I'd like to ditto Chris' request. Is there a way to print out the entire
> document? I find it too unwieldy and hard to get around, especially in the
> short chunks of time I can devote to the Internet. Thanks.
> Marcia

Respond to this message.