Re: DBAE in Hong Kong

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
robert L. Snyder (rsnyder)
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 19:36:35 -0500 (EST)

Sharon: INTERESTING to hear about your first-hand exp. in art ed. there
in HK. But, I'm a bit puzzled as to why there is such a financial problem?
You referred to school underfunding or "lack of resources". I mean, why??

In our western print media (and TV docu-specials on the rise of the
Pacific rim nations) we hear/see that HK is quite a 'mecca' and international
financial center today. Sounds like some folks ought to get out and do
some serious marketing and fundraising for the schools and specifically
arts and art ed.! Perhaps a new job for you, if you are so inclined.

- R. Snyder, Univ. Maryland, USA