Re: Getty Videos

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 12:42:58 CST6CDT

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 07:49:46 -0800
To: artsednet
From: pdmun (Patricia Munce)
Subject: Getty Videos

I was just checking out the vidoes offered by the Getty Foundation.
Has anyone used them on this service? How about a recommendation?
The price is wonderful. Please let me hear from you.

Pat Munce
Ceramics and Art 1 Teacher
Madera High School
Madera, CA 93637

Pat:

The videos are great. We use them all the time for teacher
inservices through our art education institute. They show
teachers and students in the classroom, involved in
comprehensive art activities. Each of the 10 video segments are
about 30 minutes long and the 10 cover all grade levels. They
are also accompanied by an extensive teacher guide. I hope you
will try them.

Regards,
Nancy

Nancy Walkup, Project Coordinator
PO Box 5098, University of North Texas 76203
817/565-3986 FAX 817/565-4867
Walkup